Under Chief Minister Minority Education Loan Scheme applications are invited from the students of Bihar who belongs to following five community of Minority i.e Muslim / Christian / Sikh / Buddhism and Persian. Only those students can apply who are studying Medical / Technical / ITI / B.Ed / M.ED / Law / Management from recognized college or institutes . These courses should not be of more than 5 years.
Loans are available at 4 % rate for 5 lakhs for Rs. 1 lakh per year. Other Eligibility to qualify for this loan are given below:
- Age – Applicants age should be 16 years
- Guardian or Father’s income should not be more than Rs. 4.50 Lakh per annum
- Applicants should get admission in the their respective course through competitive Exam
- Applicants who are studying in those institutes who are studying under Merit-com-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Preference would be given to students from BPL families.
To get the complete details and to download the application form visit the website – http://www.bsmfc.org/
Last Date to apply – 45 days from the date of advertisement i.e 13th October, 2012.