The state government organized the Dakshata Exam for the contractual teachers on 19th of October 2013. State Council of Education, Research and Training organized the examinations in 96 centers across 11 districts. In total 45000 teachers participated in the exam. As per the claims of SCERT the exam was organized peacefully and there was not any untoward incident.
The SCERT has assured that the results of this examination will be available in 6 weeks. As per the rules of the state teachers are required to qualify the Dakshata exam and those teachers who are not able to pass this exam in maximum two attempts would be sacked. The result of this Dakshta exam would be available online.
- UGC NET 2014 Online Application April 16, 2014
- MCD Recruitment 2014- JE, Town Planner, System Administrator April 15, 2014
- SECI Recruitment 2014- Company Secretary April 15, 2014
- Hindustan Salts Ltd. Recruitment 2014- ET in Sambhar April 15, 2014
- UBI Recruitment 2014 – Security Officer, Economist April 15, 2014