The state government organized the Dakshata Exam for the contractual teachers on 19th of October 2013. State Council of Education, Research and Training organized the examinations in 96 centers across 11 districts. In total 45000 teachers participated in the exam. As per the claims of SCERT the exam was organized peacefully and there was not any untoward incident.
The SCERT has assured that the results of this examination will be available in 6 weeks. As per the rules of the state teachers are required to qualify the Dakshata exam and those teachers who are not able to pass this exam in maximum two attempts would be sacked. The result of this Dakshta exam would be available online.
- Jet Airways Cabin Crew Walk-In 2014 July 25, 2014
- MP DAHET Admit Card 2014 – VYAPAM, Diploma in Animal Husbandary July 20, 2014
- IBPS CWE Examination 2014 – PO, MT , Application Online July 19, 2014
- UP Police SI Admit Card 2014 PET- Physical Test July 17, 2014
- Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Gets Minority Status July 17, 2014