Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014 - Welder , Fitter Admit Card February 28, 2014
- ISRO Recruitment 2014 - Scientist, Engineer February 28, 2014
- Bihar NTSE Result 2014 educationbihar.gov.in February 16, 2014
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2014- NWR sscnwr.org February 16, 2014
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2014- MPR sscmpr.org February 16, 2014