Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- BPSC Veterinary Doctor Merit List Result April 23, 2014
- BSMEB Wastania Result 2014 April 23, 2014
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2014 – Application Form April 22, 2014
- IEnergizer Recruitment – BPO Walk In 2014 April 22, 2014
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014