Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014
- HCL ET Recruitment 2014 April 17, 2014
- UGC NET 2014 Online Application April 16, 2014
- MCD Recruitment 2014- JE, Town Planner, System Administrator April 15, 2014
- SECI Recruitment 2014- Company Secretary April 15, 2014