Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- MP DAHET Admit Card 2014 – VYAPAM, Diploma in Animal Husbandary July 20, 2014
- IBPS CWE Examination 2014 – PO, MT , Application Online July 19, 2014
- UP Police SI Admit Card 2014 PET- Physical Test July 17, 2014
- Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Gets Minority Status July 17, 2014
- New Syllabus for Civil Services Pre 2014- CSAT July 17, 2014