Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- NLC Admit Card 2014 – JE Trainee August 25, 2014
- SSC CGL Result- Tax Assistant Additional List August 23, 2014
- RRB Patna Clerk, TC Mains Result Announced August 22, 2014
- HSSPP Recruitment 2014 – MIS Coordinator, Accountant August 21, 2014
- HSSPP MDM Accounts Executive, Programme Executive Admit Card 2014 August 21, 2014