Bihar is short of 241468 teachers in the state. The government has announced that stage wise recruitment process will be done to fill up the required number of vacancies. Currently there are approximately four lakh seventy nine thousand teachers for about 21 million students in Bihar. In the first stage 1 lakh teachers would be recruited on the basis of Teacher Eligibility Test. Recruitment would be done by Panchayati Raj Institutions. Currently these Panchayati institutions are involved in recruitment of contractual teachers who work on fixed pay. It is expected that the teachers appointed by the state would be eligible for leave without salary, maternity leave, medical leave and contributory pension (still in consideration).
- CCI JMT Recruitment 2014- cementcorporation.co.in July 28, 2014
- Air India Air Hostess, Flight Steward Walk In 2014 July 28, 2014
- District Court Ajmer, Sikar Bharatpur Class IV Recruitment 2014- djcourtajmerexam.in July 28, 2014
- CGTET 2014 – Application Online , VYAPAM Chhattisgarh July 28, 2014
- KVS Recruitment 2014- TGT, PGT, UDC, SO, HM, VP July 27, 2014