Bihar Government would appoint 27 Thousand Urdu Teachers in State’s Primary and Middle Schools. Government has also stated that it would give relaxation on the necessity of 100 marks for qualifying the exams.
There would be special Teacher eligibility test before March 2013. Within two months after the announcement of result, Urdu Teacher Recruitment Process would take place. In this TET exam along with candidates with 100 marks in Urdu language those who are having 50 marks will also qualify the examination.
In this year in the TET exam about 5000 Urdu candidates qualified the TET exam. However, in the current recruitment process there is demand of 23,366 Urdu Teachers. There would be atleast one Urdu teacher in each Middle school in the state.
- MP DAHET Admit Card 2014 – VYAPAM, Diploma in Animal Husbandary July 20, 2014
- IBPS CWE Examination 2014 – PO, MT , Application Online July 19, 2014
- UP Police SI Admit Card 2014 PET- Physical Test July 17, 2014
- Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Gets Minority Status July 17, 2014
- New Syllabus for Civil Services Pre 2014- CSAT July 17, 2014