Bihar Government would appoint 27 Thousand Urdu Teachers in State’s Primary and Middle Schools. Government has also stated that it would give relaxation on the necessity of 100 marks for qualifying the exams.
There would be special Teacher eligibility test before March 2013. Within two months after the announcement of result, Urdu Teacher Recruitment Process would take place. In this TET exam along with candidates with 100 marks in Urdu language those who are having 50 marks will also qualify the examination.
In this year in the TET exam about 5000 Urdu candidates qualified the TET exam. However, in the current recruitment process there is demand of 23,366 Urdu Teachers. There would be atleast one Urdu teacher in each Middle school in the state.
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2014 – Application Form April 22, 2014
- IEnergizer Recruitment – BPO Walk In 2014 April 22, 2014
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014
- HCL ET Recruitment 2014 April 17, 2014
- UGC NET 2014 Online Application April 16, 2014