Education Minister of Bihar P.K Shahi has assured that there would be special recruitment exam to fill up the vacant posts of Urdu Teachers in state. He said that Teacher Eligibility Test was organise to fill up these post. In case, still the posts are vacant, special examination would take place for the recruitment of Urdu Teachers.
This issue was raised in the Zero hours by Professor Gulam Gaus. Government has already announced the date of recruiting teachers on the basis of TET . The process has already started from August onwards and the whole recruitment process completion is expected to take about four months.
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014 – Welder , Fitter Admit Card February 28, 2014
- ISRO Recruitment 2014 – Scientist, Engineer February 28, 2014
- Bihar NTSE Result 2014 educationbihar.gov.in February 16, 2014
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2014- NWR sscnwr.org February 16, 2014
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2014- MPR sscmpr.org February 16, 2014