Education Minister of Bihar P.K Shahi has assured that there would be special recruitment exam to fill up the vacant posts of Urdu Teachers in state. He said that Teacher Eligibility Test was organise to fill up these post. In case, still the posts are vacant, special examination would take place for the recruitment of Urdu Teachers.
This issue was raised in the Zero hours by Professor Gulam Gaus. Government has already announced the date of recruiting teachers on the basis of TET . The process has already started from August onwards and the whole recruitment process completion is expected to take about four months.
- RRB Patna Clerk, TC Mains Result Announced August 22, 2014
- HSSPP Recruitment 2014 – MIS Coordinator, Accountant August 21, 2014
- HSSPP MDM Accounts Executive, Programme Executive Admit Card 2014 August 21, 2014
- BSPTCL Recruitment 2014- Operator, ITI Parichalak bsptcl.in bsphcl.bih.nic.in August 21, 2014
- CGTET Admit Card 2014- Center List cgvyapam.choice.gov.in August 21, 2014