Education Minister of Bihar P.K Shahi has assured that there would be special recruitment exam to fill up the vacant posts of Urdu Teachers in state. He said that Teacher Eligibility Test was organise to fill up these post. In case, still the posts are vacant, special examination would take place for the recruitment of Urdu Teachers.
This issue was raised in the Zero hours by Professor Gulam Gaus. Government has already announced the date of recruiting teachers on the basis of TET . The process has already started from August onwards and the whole recruitment process completion is expected to take about four months.
- BPSC Veterinary Doctor Merit List Result April 23, 2014
- BSMEB Wastania Result 2014 April 23, 2014
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2014 – Application Form April 22, 2014
- IEnergizer Recruitment – BPO Walk In 2014 April 22, 2014
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014