J P Senani Pension Information

The home department of the government of Bihar has published a press notification according to which  people who are eligible for JP Senani pension are required to submit the life certificate (living certificate) to their respective branch of State Bank of India. The payment of pension is due since July 2010. The information about the pension distributed up to June 2010 is available on the Bihar government website. The link is www.biharonline.gov.in/jpsenani .

This entry was posted in Madhya Pradesh Result and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to J P Senani Pension Information

1. Mahendra Pandit says:

Please inform me that whether my brother “Mahendra Pandit,S/o- Jogendra Pandit,Vill-Mogal Bazar,Post/Dist-Munger,Pin-811201″ name is inluded in pentioners list or not.

2. Janardan singh says:

Please inform me that whether my father “Janardan Singh,S/O-LT Parashnath Singh,Vill-Bhatwalia,Po-Khabshi,Ps-Baniapur,Dist-Saran,Chapra,Pin-841443″name is included in pentioners list or not.

3. alok says:

sir ,
    my father appeare in jp senani movement , name- subhash chandra tiwari s/o- kartika tiwari dist- siwan . i want to know whether his name is in pensioners list or not .

4. Uttam kumar says:

Plz inform me that wheather my father KISHORI PRASAD, S/O LATE DAROGI PRASAD. MOHANPUR JANTA MORE JAMALPUR MUNGER BIHAR name is included in pensioner list or not.

5. Sachin says:

sir , my father appeare in jp senani movement , name- NARESH KUMAR s/o- Kishu sao dist- Jehanabad. i want to know whether his name is in pensioners list or not .

6. shiv kumar bajoria says:

my father name included in the jp senani new list haveli kharagpur munger.

7. Ranteshwari Nandan says:

Dear Sir,
    My pension under JP senani Yojana has been due till April’ 2011. Kindly inform me reason for having pending my penssion.My Name is Mr. Ratneshwari Nandan S/O Late Shyam Narayan Vikal, Budhakara-Tehwara. Dist.-Muzffarpur.

8. Shreekant kumar says:

Ja parks narayan is very good leader