Sadhan Sevi are the trainers having higher qualification in teaching. These Sadhan Sevis are being invited by the state government to impart training to untrained primary teachers who will pursue the course through District Institute of Education and Training through correspondence. The sadhan sevis would be required to work for 45 days a year and for that they would be paid remuneration on daily basis. Basic qualification for the post of Sadhan Sevi is following:
M Ed Teachers who are experienced and working with colleges / school. Those who are retired can also apply.
In case of non avaibility of applicants, candidates having B.Ed. qualification would be considered.
The positions would be offered in 27 districts of Bihar and for more information contact the local DIET. Last date of application submission is 10 day from the release of the job advertisement. The advertisement was released on 1st of September 2013.
- BPSC Veterinary Doctor Merit List Result April 23, 2014
- BSMEB Wastania Result 2014 April 23, 2014
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2014 – Application Form April 22, 2014
- IEnergizer Recruitment – BPO Walk In 2014 April 22, 2014
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014