The results of skill test for contractual Elementary School teachers have been announced. 99% teachers who appeared for Dakhshta Pariksha (Skill Tests) have qualified the exams and now they are liable for the increment of Rs 300 (salary range of 4000) and 500 (Salary Range of 5000) in their salary. Under the supervision of Human Resource Department, Dakhshta Pariksha (Skill Tests) was organized by State Council of Education Research and Training. Candidates, who want to see their result are instructed to visit the official website of Education Bihar. Till now the result of 60314 candidates is declared, 224 out of them were not able to pass out the exam. For general category the passing marks is 45 out of 100 and for the reserve quota the passing marks is 40 out of 100.
For Results candidates are requested to visit the website of Bihar Government, Please go through following link:
Educationbihar, Alternatively you can also check the following link,
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014
- HCL ET Recruitment 2014 April 17, 2014
- UGC NET 2014 Online Application April 16, 2014
- MCD Recruitment 2014- JE, Town Planner, System Administrator April 15, 2014
- SECI Recruitment 2014- Company Secretary April 15, 2014