The results of skill test for contractual Elementary School teachers have been announced. 99% teachers who appeared for Dakhshta Pariksha (Skill Tests) have qualified the exams and now they are liable for the increment of Rs 300 (salary range of 4000) and 500 (Salary Range of 5000) in their salary. Under the supervision of Human Resource Department, Dakhshta Pariksha (Skill Tests) was organized by State Council of Education Research and Training. Candidates, who want to see their result are instructed to visit the official website of Education Bihar. Till now the result of 60314 candidates is declared, 224 out of them were not able to pass out the exam. For general category the passing marks is 45 out of 100 and for the reserve quota the passing marks is 40 out of 100.
For Results candidates are requested to visit the website of Bihar Government, Please go through following link:
Educationbihar, Alternatively you can also check the following link,
- Bihar Agriculture Deptt Recruitment 2014- krishi.bih.nic.in ,bameti.org Online Application BTM, ATM, Accountant August 1, 2014
- CGVYAPAM Hostel Superintendent Admit Card 2014 – Chhattisgarh August 1, 2014
- UP Special BTC Examination Date Declared 2014 July 31, 2014
- Shiksha Mitra , Appointment Letter From 1st August July 31, 2014
- CG Naayab Tahsildar Exam Model Answer 2014 – VYAPAM, Chhattisgarh July 31, 2014