Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.
- BPSC Veterinary Doctor Merit List Result April 23, 2014
- BSMEB Wastania Result 2014 April 23, 2014
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2014 – Application Form April 22, 2014
- IEnergizer Recruitment – BPO Walk In 2014 April 22, 2014
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014