Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.
- Bihar Madarsa Maulvi Result 2014 – BSMEB July 29, 2014
- BSMEB Fauquania Resutl 2014 – bsmeb.co.in July 29, 2014
- CCI JMT Recruitment 2014- cementcorporation.co.in July 28, 2014
- Air India Air Hostess, Flight Steward Walk In 2014 July 28, 2014
- District Court Ajmer, Sikar Bharatpur Class IV Recruitment 2014- djcourtajmerexam.in July 28, 2014