Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.
- MP DAHET Admit Card 2014 – VYAPAM, Diploma in Animal Husbandary July 20, 2014
- IBPS CWE Examination 2014 – PO, MT , Application Online July 19, 2014
- UP Police SI Admit Card 2014 PET- Physical Test July 17, 2014
- Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Gets Minority Status July 17, 2014
- New Syllabus for Civil Services Pre 2014- CSAT July 17, 2014