Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd Recruitment 2014 – Steno, Typist, Clerk, Peon April 17, 2014
- HCL ET Recruitment 2014 April 17, 2014
- UGC NET 2014 Online Application April 16, 2014
- MCD Recruitment 2014- JE, Town Planner, System Administrator April 15, 2014
- SECI Recruitment 2014- Company Secretary April 15, 2014