Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.
- NLC Admit Card 2014 – JE Trainee August 25, 2014
- SSC CGL Result- Tax Assistant Additional List August 23, 2014
- RRB Patna Clerk, TC Mains Result Announced August 22, 2014
- HSSPP Recruitment 2014 – MIS Coordinator, Accountant August 21, 2014
- HSSPP MDM Accounts Executive, Programme Executive Admit Card 2014 August 21, 2014