Scholarship for OBC and MBC in Bihar

Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar is inviting application from EBC and BC students for the scholarships offered by the state government. These scholarships are offered for the students studying in class XIth to post graduate level courses. According to the official notification candidates must meet the following eligibility parameters:
1. Gross income of the parents must be below Rs. 1 lakh.
2. Only two sons of same parents would be eligible. However, there is no such limit for daughters.
Interested candidates can download the notification and application form from the following link:
Last date of receipt of application at District Welfare Department is 30th September 2011.

This entry was posted in Madhya Pradesh Result and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to Scholarship for OBC and MBC in Bihar

1. binods kumar sah says:

i want to ask can i get scholaship…..
    i am in obc and doing B.TECH from amity university noida.

2. asif ali says:

i am student b.e third year study in bhopal mp .i have get scholarship in second year but in second year send scholarship form to welfare department in motihari bihar .shohlarship not came….
    please tell me any sugestion..

3. saravanakumar says:

sir iam a student of BE second year i need scholar ship form for obc because i am from poor family

4. manish kumar says:

sir,
    I am the student of MCA(1st year) from Accurate Institute of management of technology (Greater noida).Can iget any scholarship please tell me becouse ,I have financial problems.I am in OBC

• saurabh prakas says:

no dude,
      y? r u doing mca in such cheap college..
      there is no chance to get schlorship from that clg..
      so….

5. prasoon sneha says:

i am 3rd year student in engg,
    want to know whether i can get the scholarship of obc..

6. modassir anwer says:

i m a student of B.tech 1st year.I apply scholarship in welfare deptt bt at that time i dont know that scholarship list has come.can u suggest me list is come or not

7. RAMESH RANJAN says:

i want to ask can i get scholarship……….
    i am obc and pursuing ba honours from hindu college.delhi university..
    i am in first year student…

8. dheeraj kumar says:

i am student of polytechnic 2nd year in punjab from lovely professional university.i want to get scholarship in 2nd year.

9. saroj kumar says:

sir,i am Saroj kumar mba student.i am EBC student.I am doing MBA from Dr.D.Y. PATIL VIDYAPEETH,PUNE.can i get scholarship.Plz. reply.

10. rahul kumar says:

I study in vit university vellore and want information about obc scholorship

11. Chandra Bhushan says:

May I got Scholarship as I belongs to OBC and I am Perusing MCA from Lovely Professional University which is a UGC recognized university.
    When will I apply for this?

12. saroj kumar says:

i am a student of engg in north maharasra university jalgaon form jt mahajan coe faizpur
    i got scholarship in last year 2011-12
    so,please inform me if the date of online or offline fillup of scholarship application form is decleared by bcebc wealfare dept of bihar
    i belongs to obc(koiri)catogary in bihar form sitamarhi distick

13. amit kumar says:

sir i belongs to jharkhand and i want schplarship from bihar. so kindly help me because from that money i want to proceed my study for final year as i m now in be 3rd year. last year i applied for scholarship in jharkhand but stil now i havent got the scholarship. also i belongs to obc.

14. Rakesh kumar says:

I am b.tech 1st year student from suresh gyan vihar university jaipur.sir my fathers income is very low so can i get any scholarship.i am in OBC please help me.

15. bauski kumar says:

sir i am a student of b tech 2nd year
    i was submitted ofline form to get scholarship 2012 .
    sir if form to be fill online then tell me website please….

16. Raju Kumar. says:

Can i get scholarship because i want to doing my MBA in next academic year.
    And i am an OBC student.
    Please reply me……

17. Sajan shakti says:

Sir i am 9th class.sir my father income is very very low so mujhe koi scholarship de.plz…i belong to very poor family so i am your obitain.

18. kavita kumari says:

i am a student of b.sc part-3. can i get scholorship. and plz send me site for online scholorship.

19. raushan kumar says:

I am b.tech 1st year student from j.p.i.e.t meerut i get scholarship plz send obc scholarship form

20. ATISH KUMAR says:

Sir, I study in CMA course (inter) ICWAI.
    & I want to gate information about OBC scholarship.
    reply fast.

21. feraque bakhat says:

i am a student of al-falah school of engineering and technology haryana i belongs to west champaran bihar my father income is very low about -Rs 40000/annum i belongs to OBC categories so kindly help me

22. mufti mohammad ansari says:

i am a student of Brown Hills colege of engg $tech i belongs to OBC categories from west champaran bihar my father income is much low so kindly help me for finding scholership please ,please

23. rahul kumar says:

Sir,i belongs to obc cast ,plese send the name of website where online form applying..

24. pawan panjab says:

mai panjab me ptu se b.tech kar raha hu mera scholarship nahi aaya

25. Rajesh Ranjan says:

sir iam a student of B.F.SC second year i need scholar ship form for obc because i am from poor family

26. krishna kumar narayan says:

how to filled up the online application form and from where i can fill the form

27. Ahutosh kumar says:

I am diploma final year student from punjab state board technical education.sir my father income is very low so can i get scholarship.i am in obc cast please help me.

28. komal pragya says:

Dear sir,

I am doing B.Des.(Bachelor of designing) in Textile from NIFT Kolkata year 2012-2016. I have got my admission in july2012.

Can i get scholarship from your department.I am a OBC candidate and fulfill your requirement.

komal pragya

29. MANISH KUMAR says:

sir i m student of B.E.in 2nd year from BANSAL GROUP OF COLLEGE BHOPAL. my father income is low & i belong from obc so i can get scholarship so kindly help me sirrrrrrrrrrrr.

30. Mrityunjay kumar says:

I am b.tech 3rd year student from gtbkiet chhapainwali malout punjab. sir my father income is very low socan i get any scholarship. i am in OBC please help me.

31. aishwarya says:

hey!make all things clear about-how to fill up forms for getting scholership.please

32. priyanka kumari says:

I m student of B.E in 2nd year from SAGAR GROUP OF INSTITUTION BHOPAL,I Belong to EBC category,so i want 2 know that can i get scholarship…because my family income is very low they cant afford me for further studies

33. aishwarya says:

i have already filled offline forms for scholarship (obc),how can i fill it offline.reply soon sir….PLEASE.

34. vijay kr says:

Hi i am a OBC student, persuing mca 2nd year.please give me link to fill online application of bihar.

35. Ajit kumar says:

sir form nhi open ho pa raha hai

36. amit gupta says:

SITE FOR SCHOLARSHIP…http:bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in

37. sneha kumari says:

How can i open the form and fill it online.

38. priyanka kumari says:

I have already submitted offline form .Is it necessary to fill online form .Please reply soon ,because my exams are soon.

39. munna yadav says:

i want information for scholarship form website 2012-2013

40. swati kumari says:

i m studing in mmec,mullana,ambala.my family income is very low and i am from obc category from bihar state,patna.so please grant me the scholarship… please. i got my diploma in electronics and communication with 76%.and persuing b.tech from maharishi markadeswer university,mullana,ambala cantt. haryana…..

41. shamse alam says:

i am studying in ims noida…..doing BJMC and i am 2nd year student.i have already filled offline form………this has not yet came in my college…………..what should i do to get it….???

42. Abhishek kumar says:

I’ve already submitted the application form via offline about 20 days ago …. is it necessary to fill it again via online ? reply plz.I’m a stdnt of btech 1st sem belonging to OBC category ……..

43. NEERAJ KUMAR says:

I AM THE STUDENT OF B.TECH 3rd year.I am not understanding in filling of the form.How can I make the account.

44. vijay kumar says:

i am vijay kumar from- gopalganj state- Bihar, now i am study here at lovely professional university-phagwara,jalandhar,state-Punjab. i belong to OBC category from bihar state.can i get the scholarship.

45. anshu kumari says:

i am studing in C.I.T tatisilwai ranchi in 4th year. i belong to OBC category from bihar and my father income is 50000.can i get the scholarship.

46. virendra kumar says:

sir, i am studying in surya world(ptu)punjab in b.tech(me) 2nd year, i belong to obc cat,can i get scholarship because my father,s income is very low they can’t afford me for further studies
    so, i request u please help me

47. avinash sharma says:

i am studing in mohali punjab college of spcet in 2nd year,i blong to obc category from bihar statm,can i get the scholarship.

48. INDRAKANT says:

sir,give me the complete address from where i post the scholarship forum

49. SAIFALI says:

I study in bscMLT from Delhi Paramedical and Management,New Delhi.And i know important date of scholarship

50. chandan kumar says:

how to apply for obc form

51. mithlesh kumar says:

sir,i’m stdnt of b.tech from dctm hryana .my income is very low i belong to obc from bihar.can i get the scholarship?

52. barun kumar says:

sir;i am student in arcad buniss college patna BCA 1st year i belong to obc can i get scholarship because my mother income is very low they can afford me for further studies so i request u please help me please i request sir.

53. saurabh kumar verma says:

i m in obc in bihar state

54. Ranjeet kumar says:

How check to fill on line application form

55. praveen says:

sir, i forget refrence number of bcebc welfare dept. bihar (online scholarship)…please tell me how to get…please help me

56. ranjan says:

,,,hai sir me ranjan ,basically i m from bihar i m pursuing bsc in hospitality management from ihm bangalore nd i belong to obc ,can i get dis schoolarship,,,,for my further study,,

57. archana kumari says:

sir please do extend the last date to fill the application form..sir please..its avery humble requst from me and a lot of bihari students..

58. Rupesh sharma says:

I sir

I am Rupesh Sharma belong Bihar in Dharbhag an OBc candidate can i get scholarship because my father is katpenter worker and income is very low they con not afford me for further studies . my further studies BBA so plz Help me sir

59. Shweta Rai says:

hello sir, maine bihar obc scholarship ke online form vere the, jiske last date 31 dec the.main NIFT ke student hu,hamari college semester fee submit karne ke last date 20 jan. hai. Sir aap plz ye update kare ke scholarship kin students ko milege or kab tk.we will be thankful to you.

60. Shweta Rai says:

Shweta Rai
    student of NIFT
    Bachelor of Design

61. bajrang kumar says:

my name is bajrang kumar .i persoing be ,sir plz help me .my catogor ebc. y How to get me scholarship

62. amit kumar says:

sir due to loss of my file in which reference number was listed has been lost.please provide information to get back that reference number.

63. vikash kumar vicky says:

sir, i have forgetten my reference no. please check about that its so necessary for me plz..

64. Ramjee kumar yadav says:

Sir,i am studying in deploma 2nd year (mining&mine surveying ) msbte (ms) I belong to obc cat can I get scholorship becouse my file in which reference number was lifted plz provide infomation to get back that reference NO.

65. Dharmendra kumar says:

sir,I have forgot my obc reference ID.please tell me the information to get back my reference ID.

66. prem kumar says:

sir, when i got scholarship 2013 because my tution fee is dues.please help me.

67. Mithilesh kumar das says:

sir i forget my refrence id ,can u help me……

68. Md.nesar Ansari says:

when i got scholoarship 2013 because my tution fee is dues .please help me

69. nishi sinha says:

bc2 k liye kb tak niklega form………….

70. sweta sinha says:

i am studying in manipal college of dental science in 2nd year.i belong to OBC category from bihar state.can i get the scholarship.

71. Abhishek kumar says: