SSC, Online Admit Card AUDITORS AND ACCOUNTANTS Exam 2009

The SSC, Staff Selection Commission had announced the notification for the Auditors and Accountants Recruitment Exam on July 18 2009, according to the notification the examination is scheduled on 15th November 2009. As the number of applicants is awesome in this job, it becomes an arduous task for Staff Selection Commission to send the admit card and intimation slips to the students on time. However, recently the SSC started the ONLINE INTERFACE for obtaining admits card and finding out examination centre. Those applicants who are not able to receive their admit card by 8th of November 2009 must contact the Regional Office of SSC or they can also visit the Official Admit Card information website. Currently we are waiting for any notification on SSC admit card. If there is any notice by SSC we will definitely publish it on our website. Candidates who are having any doubt or confusion about this exam are requested to use the comment box.

Aspirants of Auditors and Accountants Exam 2009 are requested to visit the following links to know about the latest updates regarding their admit card. Please note that currently we are having updates for central and northern region only.

SSC  Central Region: SSC Northern Region:

This entry was posted in Madhya Pradesh Result. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to SSC, Online Admit Card AUDITORS AND ACCOUNTANTS Exam 2009

1. ranjit akoijam says:

sir,

i haven’t receive my admit card for the auditors and accountants exam,2009. so please tell me how can i get the admit card for the said exam. i will be very much thankful if u kindly inform me through the given e-mail address

thanking you

yours faithfully
    Ranjit Akoijam

2. G.Shantikumar Sharma says:

sir,

i haven’t receive my admit card for the auditors and accountants exam,2009 till 9th nov.2009. so please tell me how can i get the admit card for the said exam. i will be very much thankful if u kindly inform me through the given e-mail address

thanking you

yours faithfully
    G.Shantikumar Sharma

3. i canot receive my admit card,

4. Anidra Das says:

I have not received my admit card for the post of auditors and accountant till today i.e.on 9.11.09 whereas examination will be held on 15.11.09. Please inform how I can get admit card.

Yours faithfully,
    Anidra Das,
    Silchar

5. ARSHAD ALAM says:

Sir
    I didn’t get my admit card of auditor in north east region of SSC. So please send required information of this examination which is going to be held on 15-11-09 to email ID
    yours faithfully
    Arshad Alam
    DOB 05-03-1985
    s/o Md Yaqub

6. bishal says:

sir,
    i still didn’t get my admit card for coming ssc exam going to be conducted on this 15th.so i kindly request you to send me my admit card by the earliest….

7. sir i donot get my admid card my exam date is 15.11.2009,please reply me what can i do

8. Sir, i have not received my admit card for Auditor & Accountant exam 2009. Please intimate in my email at the earliest.

9. ravi kant says:

sir i have yet not received admit card for ssc audit account exam to be conducted on 15/11/09. please help me

10. pyare lal premi says:

11. Manoj kr Rabha says:

Sir, I have yet not received my admit card of ssc auditor and accountant Examination which will be held on 15/11/09. Kindly issue me as soon as possible.

12. Amit Paul says:

Sir, I have yet not received my admit card of ssc auditor and accountant Examination which will be held on 15/11/09. Kindly issue me in my e.mail palmalay@ymail.com

13. mamtarani says:

sir, i havent recived my admit card for thespecial recuitment audit exam for north east region to be held on 15th nov.

14. mamtarani says:

sir,i have recived my admit card for special recuitment of audit of north east to be held on 15th nov 2009

15. Daniel says:

sir is there any possibilities of getting my admit card through SSC’s web site?

16. chaitanya says:

I didn’t get my admit card.pls give ne details abt
    how to get my admit card and hall ticket.

17. Amy says: